Sunday, April 27, 2008

Few Feelings Sometimes

This is a poem I had the pleasure to write and somewhat talks about what I am.
In my Heart

I desire I Desire
To be loved
To be cared
To be held
To be awake with eyes closed
And hear the beat inside
And hear the beat inside

Many miles that we walked
Few together and many alone
To those days, I desire
That I braved with a smile

Many times that I have swept
In that river of memories
In those hours, I desire
Of being alone in the crowd

Many people I have met
In the occasion of life
For those Years, I desire
To hate less and love more

Yours Back In Action

1 comment:

Ravi Kapoor said...

Lovely poem!

I liked this para:

"Many miles that we walked
Few together and many alone
To those days, I desire
That I braved with a smile"

Take care :)