Saturday, November 15, 2008

Am wanting to know How am I

Very rarely. Infact I don't remember when had I to ask myself - Are you fine and literally struggling for an answer. I always knew I am fine and happy in whatever condition. But today is different. I really don't know how am I doing?? It hurts to see myself smile for no reason and hurts deeper to see myself sad for many reasons. Really as someone mentioned Chutkara hi nahi hai.

The minute I look ahead to walk forward I wonder Why? Why should I be vunerable to betrayels, lies and filth. I have also wondered that Is there something called trust, honest, shame, morals and many other similar qualities in this world.
And all I feel now is that people just use each other and few like us who don't fall in this category feel useless. Yes maybe I feel useless when I see the majority of people and the sick mentality.

Then somewhere deep down I have a very strong beleif in myself that sort of refuses to bow down to such forces. What a comic tussle I am in for.
Really sometimes to have faith and walk with head held high and sometimes feeling a complete useless piece of junk.

As I write, I feel that never in my life I may have thought that I would put myself one level down to what (that also I don't know)

Confusingly Yours

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are who you are. Nobody can get you down. Just believe in your inner strength. Just keep it going. Life has its own questions and answers. We dont know what destiny has in store for us.

Anonymous said...

I think every relationship goes through a test of time. some are able to wither it and some dont.

Just like when we find a friend whom we can trust , we do not think that the whole world is trustworthy, we should not think that the wwhole world is the same when a relationship is betrayed.

i guess what is important is to grow wiser with each relationship/ experience. you cannot shut door to friendship, trust or love. They will find a way again and when they knock again give them a fair chance without prejudices, but with caution.

its a very thoughtful blog by the way.

RISHI KAMAL said...

d question of my lyf is not HOW AM I...
i wud say its rather: WHO AM I??
r u able 2 answer this question to youself... if u are, or not ....
id lyk 2 read a blog entry on this...
will b checking in regularly...