And I still stand next to you
By you
For you
Around you
With just you
When the mountains had not reached the heights
The sea and oceans were yet to rise
The sand beneath the foot was heat
The stars were still to form their set
The milkyway had not progressed
And lava filled the earth’s crust
I still stood looking through you
I still felt like I knew you
And I still stand next to you
By you
For you
Around you
With just you
When those rocky roads cut like blade
The desert and its shadow were the shade
The dark dirty night, the coldest one
The day meant nothing but walking on sun
The only people I knew was you
Was I French, German, Britanian or was I Jew
I don’t remember a single thread
No no no it ain’t anymore in my head
However I still stood waiting for a clue
I still felt like I knew you
And I still stand next to you
By you
For you
Around you
With just you
And today would soon seem, many days back
The code would be very tough to crack
I may have forgotten the seconds that past
Long back what made us last
The diaries the pics and the ungiven roses
Will tell us the story in its poses
The jumble and mumble of life will give
Us reasons to hold the grip
The hands will still search for you
Till they feel you holding them tight
I still would know I am near you
I still would want to know you
And I would always stand next to you
By you
For you
Around you
With just you
Just yours
Friday, January 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful. Very beautiful.
Beautiful. Very beautiful.
Post a Comment