Days just pass by like sitting near a stream of water. Watching it gurgle and rush and enjoy its ride and you sit like a watcher - if the word exists. Just watching life unfolding its various shades and you not having so much a part to play than being a viewer. Why do things slow down so much? Why are there not enough tides, waves and rain to keep the interest more than just alive? To participate and mould the course and maybe say "London stop" to that stream of things at your call. But no a lazy couch potatot may have liked it and well maybe I also would but for relatively low time.
I love to make things happen, have more on the grip, to be able to do so much in life than wait for things to happen. I would start soon and jog myself to the alleys where many promises to myself lie.
The SLR still has to be bought. The car learning needs to start. I have to know what to do if I get annoyed.
And now I don't want to do in time but when I want and that could be now.
Resolutely yours
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment