All is so fresh in my mind
And I don’t want to be your liability
The words that you spoke
Because I spoke first
The actions that drove
To which I reacted overrated
I had a reason to start the argument
It flared like a monster uncontrolled
The fury just took so over
The need was a balm of comfort
That didn’t happen
Coz so was the expectation
I was terrible coz I was terrified
My eyes scared just 1/100th of what was I
The panic button pressed hard
I needed your voice
I so needed your voice
What I heard was a roar
What I heard was a whip
And now I am still listening hard
Very silently for a ping
And I know I have to
I have to no longer be the kid
The kid I never was
The kid I never saw
The kid I wished to be with you
The kid who I will only know
Be rest assured all will be fine
Only I will miss being your liability
:)
Still lovingly yours
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment