Some day when I walk in the rain
alone with no one besides me
I will soak in the rain
just the same way as a child would
I will jump those hedges
That i see no more in the malls
I will walk an extra km
when i loved to walk
I will save every penny
for that big treat in pizza hut
I will give a speech at a bustop
like it was the biggest podium
the dreams of a better place and India
and something to that effect
I will explore that me from me
who had dreams of clay
I will search for me again
Beyond what a birthchart says
I will dance with kids alone
and discover the innocence I have
I will need no umbrella
That does not interest me
I will look for any paper
slightly dry not moist
to build my own boat and ship
with a mast using some crayon
I will finally be drentched and cold
and sit across a bench I see
thinking of all what was
and wondering of what will be
And again I will remind myself
to also live for today
just the way I am
so that I can remember this day
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment