Monday, February 25, 2013

I was never good enough

I was never good enough

I was never the best

I don’t know how to talk

Have no idea what to dress

I am the dumb you can’t call a blonde

I am the friend you wouldn’t care to flaunt

I am the one who make the wallflowers look grand

The ragged carpets and rusty chairs feel brand

I am the banana who is squashed in hell

I am the decayed apple rusting in a well

I was so average that the median left me below

I am so full that I seem hollow

I am the darkest night of the year

I might become your strangest fear

I was never good enough

I didnt know,

Till you pebbled me the thought

with every shove and blow.





1 comment:

सुरेन्द्र "मुल्हिद" said...

I am never good enough to understand the deep down feelings inside you....the great writer within you...and a humble human being in you....great composition you have penned down....loved it...keep on writing!!