Friday, December 26, 2014

chaos

World is a bundle of contradictions, yet I get caught up in the maze.  I know all is not simple,  yet I yearn to uncomplicate.

 The best is to think all are for you and you for all or nothing for you and yours is nothing.  This beautiful knowledge can make you realise inner peace and a distant yet intimate relationship.

It's easier said than done.  The trip to nirvana and love is to stop yeaning for it. To be the speck of the universe and glitter in unity. What is individualism in a sea of countless spectrums.

And as I said it's contradictions that add to the rule of life,  individualism does win a place in life and its innate needs for connectings. We always try to join millions of dots to move towards our reason for being,  for meeting someone,  for getting connected, for holding on, for everything. And we reason out too much.
When we will shut up and listen to what lies within,  that day all will merge,  till then each has a chaos to deal.

And through this we will find us and who all are in us.

Deeply yours

No comments: