Sunday, April 27, 2008

Ninety-Ten

One of the best ways to learn my lessons have been by writing. Back in 1998, in college, I used to write so much about my feelings, analysing them and redirecting myself to become a person I would respect and mind you didn't care two hoots about the world. Things have not changed a bit in last 10 Years (I always stand by my convictions). Except I have almost stopped writing. The reason has been emotional and messy and confusing and I wish I had written as that would have definitely taken away lot of pain and given me strength sooner .

I have a special love and hate relationship with being emotional. I feel I have enough potential to be emotional but the problem is that people can also make me such an emotional fool. I still love it because it keeps the love in me alive.

Let me also reveal the secret why I have named my blog site as ninetytenisme - I have been most of the times ie 90% times practical and 10%times emotional both with very strong intensities. Being practical has always kept in focus and unfazed by rudeness that envelopes us. However, I must also mention that many a times I have fallen prey to emotions.

But thats the best of both world and I know when to transform - sooner or later I know what is right and stick by my convictions. One thing I have inculcated in myself is to be honest with my feelings always. Not that I never lie . I have lied in the past but not to impact other's life. I feel atleast as far as feelings for dear ones are concerned, one should be honest to every relationship and speak out and express them. It really helps you a good sleep and gives you enough guts to face yourself always.

Convincingly Yours

1 comment:

Ravi Kapoor said...

Please, never stop writing.

You've an attentive reader of your content, mam :)

Take care!

Ravi (random wanderer on the web and a reader of your blog)