Saturday, January 03, 2009

For people who beleive in FOREVER

They have told me they are there for me
always like FOREVER and eternity
When I will be deep down under
Or over the worst mountain road
with no mood to walk a step
and no resolve left
In those times and if those times,
Come, they will be there FOREVER

How I love the word "FOREVER"
Promises not just ten but hundreds
Dwelling on every dream you crave for
Earning by every beat that goes up
by simply hearing the word FOREVER
The word is simply the best sales pitch
I have come across till this very date
And yet, I detest it so very much
Is almost a ride against reality

So As I was talking about the many
oops few should I say
Who claim to be there with me
and for me FOREVER
In times as mentioned above,
Should I say that THE TIME has arrived
and you are a trifle late
and nowhere in sight

Don't think this to be a complaint or something
No No I completely understand
You are a bit caught up
in the daily chores very challanging
And please don't worry the least
I am there for myself
Coz I have nowhere to go
other than being friends with me
As I now see you no more

Don't also worry as that is what you may
Of the tiny little time you have
"I will be fine" as I keep saying to myself
like over and over again
Not because of you or my will
but I have great hopes from "Forever"
No time or test or friendship is forever
As "Forever" is hardly ever.

Sarcastically Your's

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certain destinies are strange...What is expected, what eventually happens and what go on in between, nobody knows. Whatever may have happened to you always remember God is with you. You may have done nothing wrong, to go through all this pain. Just that certain destinies are strange...

Shpoo said...

I dnt knw abt destiny...bt wat i hav learnt frm relationships is that its not alwayz getting things....itz abt losing things as well...n dis is how lyf works...

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful....pls write more...