Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just for fun

If anone asks me that what is my talent, beleive me I will have to think really hard. Really very hard.
On the face of it, there is nothing. No dancing capabilities or singing(My voice is like a crow),fine arts, sports or anything. Not even a plane jane such that I feel content that this is what I have to do in life. NO nothing.
I am from India where you should have something in you to make a mark over people. I am not bad looking also but not drop dead gorgeous to become a model(though I did tried modelling for fun but nothing like goine on a ramp -fell short by 6-7 inches here and there).
I have worked my way to create a smart look. Not really for getting a guy. On the contrary for preventing them from taking me for a ride.
I may explain later this confused statement. Maybe right now is not the time.
Okay , so basically I always think that I hardly have anything in me that sets me apart from the rest. But I know many would question the rational in being different. Well I want it because there are so many people I find , who, are slaves of existence and chaos. I think they are not even aware of thsi fallacy.
Well I kept probing in myself and found that I am blessed with some clarity and logic that most are not. My interest is in poem and writing. I have a secret wish to have something published too. Offhandishly I suddenly remember a business tycoon speaking on TV and stating that he wishes to beleive people who would say I beleive than I Think. I , on the other hand, feel strongly that one should always think and beleive only when the outcome as apposite to the expectations. There is nothing wronhg in sayiong I think as one would actually be saying things very straightforward.
Well would soon be writing again
Dil se

No comments: