As a small child, I didn't have too many wants. A habit that I continue till today. On a mad day, I may say all gibberish but have always been happy seeing people around me happy.
Never did I cry for toys , cars, clothes, chocolates etc. I find it very hard to relate to people who are consistently wanting for something or the other. As a small child all I wanted was to make my paresnts happy and study well. Later, I wanted that I teach my sister such that she fares well. Much later I wanted to be a teacher as I felt that a lot of times upbringing goes wrong in the formative years.
Maybe One day I will.
Then I wanted my mother to be happy. Even today as I watch some program that is extremely touching, out of the corner of my eye, I look at my day-If he is happy? With my friends I never want to be a liability and fit easily with their ideas. May not agree but rarely want anything but their happiness. I have a very close friend and wish only best for him and don’t want him to be not frustrated and get a grip.
But in my solitude with the stars in the sky I share my sadness. No one can even feel it. I have never let anyone felt the pain in me as I know how much it pains to see others in pain and desolation. I Have never got that feeling of comfort where you feel you are off the burden. It came only for some time. It went as soon as it came.
God must be a dramatic play writer. His scripts have all emotions.
But I still know the goodness in me and will not let it go even if I choke on my tears.
Sadly Yours
Friday, October 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment