Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lonely and Happy

If I have to go back to time and try to remember my memories of past, I will most definitely be at the terrace. I had this lovely habit of sitting alone in an evening or night and talk to myself.
I had always been a bit of loner. I enjoy company till some time and then drift into my solitude. Evenings had been beautiful with the long talks staring at a future that was no where in sight. I can't forget the the tears , the resolves, the laughters. I have not experienced them for a long time.
Maybe its time to become a loner again.
Lonely Yrs

1 comment:

Ravi Kapoor said...

The following lines (from your article) beautifully describes me as a person:

"I had this lovely habit of sitting alone in an evening or night and talk to myself."

"I had always been a bit of loner. I enjoy company till some time and then drift into my solitude."

While reading the above mentioned paragraphs, I thought I was looking at a mirror..as those lines defined me 100%

Take care!